My Photo
Name:
Location: Owosso, Michigan, United States

...updating soon

Sunday, January 09, 2005

J Term

I should be asleep, really I should. Of course it always seems that I'm posting or checking e-mail at those times. Instead I'm eating crackers with peach preserves and sipping hot cocoa as I watch designer finals on HGTV. It's hard to believe the first week of J term is over. Only three weeks, three papers and four speeches to go. I found out on Thursday that I'm going to have to retake one of the classes form last fall next fall. Theoretically I could continue to argue the matter, but I really don't feel that it's worth it at this point. Of course since as my professor put it it's all a matter of my not jumping through a few hoops, there was something said about my only having to redo the parts I'm missing (they were turned in, but not counted because they were late), so does tha tmean i just have to write a paper and a play review. I guess we'll see. I think that I've got a good chance at becoming costume mistress for the theatre department as of spring, but we'll see. I'm trying not to count my chickens before they hatch and all that. Alright, It's 2:38, I've really got to go to bed or I won't get up for church tomorrow. G'night all and God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home