My Photo
Name:
Location: Owosso, Michigan, United States

...updating soon

Monday, December 06, 2004

Lack of Righteous Indignation

So I've finally given in and created a blog. I've been holding out for some time now, but I knew that inevitably I would get one because I would feel the need to comment on other blogs. It just happened that Blogger got to me first, I had thought it would be a Xanga. I love my deviant art site, but alas, blogging is not the main focus there. Of course if my friends didn't insist on moving half way around the world I might have had at least a few more months of fight. Perhaps I would be more upset by my surrender to the blog if it weren't quarter to two in the morning and the final week of production for my directoral debut in student directed one acts. That's also why this initial blog entry will end here with some wise words from Robert Frost.

"The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home